frequently asked questions
Q - So whats included in my luxury onsite bridal investment?
- ev'ry thang.
But seriously. There is no extra charge for putting in your CLIP IN hair extensions and installing hair fillers that I provide and give to you to keep.
- At your bridal trial I will also include a custom morning of timeline for you to use at your discretion as well as suggestions for touch up kits and a hunny do list leading up to the day of.
- I will also include 80km of fuel and 1.5 hrs of travel time for a savings of $93.50
- For getting ready locations requiring more than 80km of travel, each additional km will be charged at .70c/km and $25/hr of extra travel time.
Q - Is there a minimum fee to book you for luxury onsite services?
- Yes mam, you can see in the Menu under Bridal Investment your options.
Makeup & Hair for One, Makeup & Hair for Two, Minimum of 4 ladies for 1 stylist, Minimum of 6 ladies for 2 stylists etc... to close my salon for the day, jump ship, and come hang out with y'all.
Q - How far in advance should I book?
- As soon as you've secured your wedding date, I suggest booking. Most present day brides are booking 1.5 years in advance. Especially prime dates; meaning Saturdays in the months of May - October. These months are considered prime wedding season and bookings go fast. I will only book one wedding per day.
Q - What do I have to do to book you for my wedding?
- A non-refundable, non-transferable retainer fee of $200 is needed to confirm, secure and hold that special day just for YOU. The remaining balance is due 7-14 days prior to the special day.
Q - Can you do the hair and the makeup for the bridal party ?
- hey babes! I can do the hair AND makeup but only for 1 or 2 ladies. I prefer to do just the hair and book a second artist for makeup with me for more than 2 ladies needing hair and makeup. I can give suggestions about reputable and talented artists I frequently work worth.
Q - Is there a minimum number of people to book you?
- Yes; there are minimum amounts for luxury onsite bridal bookings and you can find that information under bridal investment.
Q - Can you bring another hair stylist to work with big groups or for a shorter getting ready timeline?
- Yes; I can definitely book a second stylist to come onsite; to your getting ready location, for a big bridal party or needing a shorter timeline. There would be a minimum of 6-8 ladies in total needing hair services for a second stylist booking. Please see Bridal Investment for pricing as it varies from 6 to 8 ladies with 2 stylists.
Q - How much time do you need for each person?
- I like to book 55 min tentatively per service and 1hr 30 min for bridal styling. I allow for a 10-15 min time fluctuation per service.
Q - I just want curls only, is that a different price?
- No, curls is a formal styling price. There is no extra charge for installing (your) clip in extensions. If you are wearing you hair down, I 100% recommend purchasing or borrowing extensions. They will help with the longevity. Especially in humid months and out door venues.
Q - What does formal styling mean/include?
- Formal Styling means a one on one hair service and booking timeline of 55 min per attendee and 1hr 30 min per bride. This can be a blow dry style, curls, half up/half down, braids, full updo.
Q - Is the bridal hair trial included?
- No the bridal trial is not included, the pricing can be found at in salon investment, any one can book a bridal trial.
Q - Are your prices negotiable?
- No my prices are not negotiable as I've taken into consideration my; and guest artists' years of experience, investment in continuing education and my (our) reputation.